You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
The Government of Jersey Lateral Flow Testing programme enables islanders to access LFTs for home use.
We are processing your information so that we can:
- Register you on the lateral flow testing programme relevant to you
- Provide you with a unique registration number
- Deliver your test packs to your address or collection point
- Enable the submission of test results and maintain a record of your submissions
- Contact you, where necessary
Should you submit a positive result, your data will be shared with the Public Health Team.
Your data will be retained securely and in line with Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018.
By proceeding, you are confirming that:
- You have parental responsibility, if registering a young person
- You have the individual’s permission to do so, if registering on behalf of an adult